Theatre Scrub Nurse. No weekends! Harley St. £37000
This roleoffers the exciting opportunity to be a part of an acute hospital in the heart of the renowned Harley Street area.
A centre of excellence for respiratory and urology disciplines also cosmetics and plastic surgery, the theatre suite is a critical service within the hospital. This state-of-the-art medical centre is unique in offering modern consulting rooms together with a fully-staffed day case theatre and the very latest high-tech scanning equipment all in one location.It has, in a short time, established itself as one of the foremost private hospitals in the Harley Street Area and has developed into a facility of renown.
1. To work within both the nursing and a multi-disciplinary team to provide evidence based, holistic care to patients from admission to discharge in the operating theatre suite.
2. To take responsibility for managing and co-ordinating the assigned area of theatre and act to act in a professional manner
3. To be a safe and effective practitioner and to provide a high standard of peri-operative care to patients and customers within the theatre services department
4. To record and capture all patient and customer data correctly on the computer and in paper form to the highest of standards.
5. To communicate effectively to staff, patients and visitors to the centre.
6. To support the Theatre Services Manager by participating in the administrative responsibilities within the department.
7. To develop your skills in both scrub and anaesthetics
8. The post holder will also be expected to work towards acquiring a specific understanding and knowledge of current ophthalmic procedures.
Hours: 37.5 a week working days Mon-Fri ( No weekends)
Call our friendly team today to be shortlisted Tel: 01580 762803 and to view the full job description.
or send your Cv with cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org