Recovery Nurses.further Your Career In The World Of Cosmetics!
Our client leads the way in new cosmetic surgery procedures and is staffed by celebrity surgeons!
They are actively seeking a recovery room nurse to provide constant care to patients immediately following surgery in their famous cosmetic surgery clinic in central London.If you are qualified Theatre Recovery Nurse with a valid PIN who wishes to enter a new field you will be cross trained!
* Procedures can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours until the patient is stable enough to be transported to a hospital room or discharged.
* The recovery room nurse connects the patient to various monitoring equipment, and to intravenous therapy for fluids and pain medication
* *Patient Observation*
* Monitoring vital signs, such as blood pressure, pulse and temperature.You will ensure that the patient is breathing properly and give oxygen if needed.
* Recovery room nurses must react rapidly to signs of negative physical changes, calling for assistance and beginning cardiopulmonary resuscitation if necessary.
* You will observe patients to assess their level of pain, and administer pain medications that have been prescribed.
* You will need to complete notes on the charts, and communicate information in verbal or written form to other PACU nurses and to physicians. Knowledge of Anaesthetics would be a plus!
Hours: 40 over 4 days. Some flexibility is offered.
*If you have over a year's experience in the above and wish to be FURTHER TRAINED into cosmetic surgery nursing call me today.*
*Call Mark to be shortlisted nor send your CV today.
RGN with valid PIN.
Recovery Nurse experience 1-2 years