Senior Ward Nurse
STAFF/WARD NURSE.Cosmetics. 4 Days a week! London
This renowned cosmetic surgery clinic is seeking a qualified,experienced Ward Nurse for its lovely 'state of the art' private hospital in Central London
Ideally you will have either run a ward or assisted in this important task.This is a great opportunity to move into cosmetic surgery ward nursing. It also offers further training into a new specialisation.
The wards are small and well appointed,the patients are short stay -mostly recovering from plastic or cosmetic surgery treatments.
You will work a 4 day shift from 7.30am till 8.30pm
• Ensure nurses working in the ward/department are professionally qualified and registered with the NMC.
• Ensure nurses working in the ward/department achieve compliance with statutory and mandatory training requirements.
• Liaise with nursing managers and heads of nursing on all professional nursing issues.
• Ensure processes are in place to manage sickness/absenteeism and take appropriate action in line with company policies.
• Promote the health and wellbeing of staff and observe for any signs of ill health or stress factors in staff assigned to the area and take appropriate action in line with clinic policies and NMC guidelines.
• Manage duty rotas/annual leave and study leave to ensure adequate nursing cover and appropriate skill mix.
• Participate in the recruitment and selection of staff.
FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION CONTACT ME.
Call Mark today on 01580 762803 or send me your CV for shortlisting.