Cosmetic/Aesthetic Clinic Manager. £34000 + bonus
BUTLER TAYLOR Aesthetic Recruitment has built up a successful partnership with this client for over ten years,
which has enabled us to understand their needs and source the right people at all levels of their business.
We are now seeking an ambitious,challenge-loving Clinic Manager to ensure the efficient running of their Cosmetic /Aesthetic Clinic which
offers rejuvenation, dermatology, body & liposuction fat transfer, hair restoration,vein reduction, snoring and plastic surgery to private patients within a hospital setting.
Based in the charming Chiltern Hills area,the clinic is easily accessible by road or rail and bus from Oxford,High Wycombe and Aylesbury.
As the Clinic manager you will be responsible for leading,motivating and organising a multi-disciplinary team of doctors,surgeons,nurses,therapists and front of house staff ,so previous experience
and a broad understanding of the cosmetic and aesthetic services offered is essential,plus a good general clinical understanding.
Communication skills are necessary as you will be in constant liaison with staff,customers,suppliers,external partners and governing regulatory bodies.
- Manage and liaise with Senior Theatre Team and team as necessary to efficiently manage the rostering of all medical staff and patients to maximise utilisation of staff and treatment rooms.
- To manage the aesthetic nurses and ensure all necessary training is in place.
- To manage the Hair Transplant team and ensure they are staffed efficiently and cost effectively.
- To ensure that consumables and medications are ordered efficiently. To ensure we are ordering optimally.
- The Clinic manager will be the CQC Registered Manager .
- Proven experience in managing staff is essential.
- Strong staff management and proven experience in this area are essential to the role
- To direct and have full control of the clinic's diaries ensuring that demand is met by increasing doctor days and changing working patterns in an efficient manner.
- Monitor delivery of patient services to include reviewing daily activity
- Function as the clinic liaison with patients, doctors and external partners. Sales:
- Ensure KPI reporting and outcome reporting is updated within the necessary timeframe.
- Engage in ongoing sales and customer service training.
- Ensure monthly meetings take place with sales advisors to review performance and agree remedial action.
- Liaise with the Business Development Manager to highlight any new doctors joining the company
For shortlisting and for a full job description call Mark Taylor on 01580 762803 or send me your CV.
BUTLER TAYLOR Aesthetic Recruitment is the industry's pioneering specialist agency. Established in 2002,
it is the only one recognised as a Network Partner by BACN.( British Association of Cosmetic Nurses)