Cosmetic Surgery CQC Lead Nu
Cosmetic Clinic CQC/Quality Lead Nurse
Yorkshire and Humberside,
*Our client is a leader in the provision of cosmetic surgery treatments based in West Yorkshire area and with clinics throughout England.
Due to further expansion they now need a Senior Regional Manager to monitor clinical standards,
act as the Clinical Governance and Quality Lead within the clinic group and ensure clinical compliance support and guidance to all clinic staff and head office when needed. To lead by example and foster a clinical culture of best standards and current practice and exceed national standards as detailed by The Care Quality Commission.
The successful candidate must be a Registered Nurse with valid NMC registration. The Registered Nurse is expected to be fully conversant with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
• To lead and deliver an effective governance and risk management programme to enhance the quality of services provided through evidence based practice.
• To ensure that all clinic based services adhere to statutory regulations incorporating best practice and national service guidelines
• To produce monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reports including an annual
Quality account which demonstrates service quality, clinical outcome measures and statutory compliance
• To actively lead and engage with service users to monitor outcomes and service satisfaction
• To deputise for the National Clinical Services Manager when required
• Participate in on- call duty, per the Clinical Nurse Leads rota and whilst on duty as the on-call emergency phone holder, provide safe, professional advice, in an empathetic manner.
• To provide temporary cover in other clinics when required
Further duties include
• In conjunction with the National Clinical Services Manager, to prepare for statutory inspection visits through the provision and update of key documentation and the regular assessment of performance in relation to statutory requirements
GOVERNANCE, QUALITY AND AUDIT
• To work closely with the National Clinical Services Manager and all Team Managers on all matters pertaining to governance, quality and audit and to lead on developing and implementing changes where necessary
• To be responsible for actioning all Medical Device Alerts, Health and Safety Alerts
and Hazard notices
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Achieving financial targets / benchmarking targets
• Patient satisfaction
• Clinical quality indicators – Clinical Scorecard
• CQC reports
• Clinical incidents
• Provider of visit audits
FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION OF THIS DEMANDING YET INTERESTING ROLE please contact Mark Taylor by email or phone
A basic salary of £45000 negotiable is offered along with the option of a pension and free cosmetic surgery treatments.
SOLE AGENCY STATUS
BUTLER TAYLOR Aesthetic Recruitment is the industry's pioneering specialist agency. Established in 2002,it is the only one recognised as a Network Partner by BACN.( British Association of Cosmetic Nurses)