Ward HCA in Cosmetic Surgery Hospital
Cosmetic Surgery. London. £22,000
Leading London Cosmetic Clinic
We are looking for an experienced Ward Health Care Assistant who is passionate and enthusiastic about joining a specialist cosmetic practice that provides patients with highly specialised cosmetic surgery. The services provided to each patient on the ward are of the highest quality and to join the team you need to be caring, self-motivated, a team player and be willing to go the extra mile for your patients and colleagues.
• Meet the highest levels of customer care for patients
• Be a team player, flexible in work, assist colleagues when necessary
• Empathetic and able to communicate effectively with patients
• Fluent in English
• Ensure safe clinical practice, follow and establish protocols
• Perform duties in accordance with regulation and Care Quality Commission
• Help with clinical protocols so that the clinic and training centre can perform efficiently and as safely as possible
• Experience in postoperative management of patients is welcomed not essential
• Other standard clinical duties
• Full time 40-hours per week over 4 days.
Nights are involved in shift rotas.
This is an highly attractive chance for an experienced HCA who wishes to expand their career in this varied,interesting field ,so please call me as soon as possible for a
* *full job* *description* and to be short-listed..
Contact Mark on 07521 226860 or email your CV today!