Cosmetic Clinic Nurse Registered Manager
Cosmetic Clinic Nurse, Registered Manager,
We are seeking an experienced Clinic Nurse to act as Registered Manager for our client, ensuring that the clinic services meet the standards expected by the Independent Healthcare Inspectorate and Regulator (Care Quality Commission).
- They will act with openness and transparency while directing the clinical activities in the clinic environment.
- Provide Nursing services and liaise with all departments and the medical team to provide safe quality care, promoting a safe environment, including safeguarding from abuse both staff and patients.
• Work with the Head of Nursing to ensure that clinical standards are continually assessed and maintained to ensure high standards of patient care delivered.
• Must be fully compliant and practice in accordance with the professional body for which they are registered e.g NMC.
• Maintain revalidation with the NMC: you have a duty to maintain your fitness to practise within the scope of your practice and incorporate the Code in your day to day practice and personal development.
• Must maintain CPD to ensure that their clinical skills and knowledge are up to date and uphold professional standards of the NMC.
• To provide face to face pre and post-operative duties in line with company policies and procedures 3 days per week.
• Manage and maintain standards of Nursing care provided by all healthcare staff within the clinic and identify any areas of concern or areas for improvement in practice
• Oversee the management of minor surgical operating procedures performed in the clinic environment.
• To have overall responsibility for the inventory, control and organisation of clinical equipment within the clinic.
• Ensure any drugs are held in line with the clinic's policy & procedures and work within NMC standards for medicines management,and that Controlled drugs are not held in the clinic environment
• In conjunction with the Infection Prevention & Control committee, promote and maintain an environment which supports National infection control policies and practices.
• Oversee the management of clinical waste in the clinic in line with current Environmental legislation and company policies.
All contracts in the hospital are 40 hours per week, the hospital is open 7 days a week but you will be working 4 x 10 hour days but there may be weekend working requirements.
You will receive 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays. 1% pension contribution.
You also have the option of working overtime as and when you desire and will receive a rate of time and a half for that.
Various other duties are required including HR assistance and Health and Safety issues.
FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07521 226860