Ward Manager.Cosmetic Surgery Hospital
WARD MANAGER,COSMETIC SURGERY HOSPITAL
CENTRAL LONDON, £45000
Our client, a top cosmetic specialist is keen to meet an experienced Surgical Ward Manager who wants to develop their skills in this specialist area.
As the Ward Manager, you will ensure clinical services meet the standards expected by the Independent Healthcare Inspectorate and Regulator (Care Quality Commission).
Direct the clinical activities in the clinical environment.
Provide leadership and motivation to ensure that the highest standard of care is provided within the ward setting.
Provide Nursing services and liaise with all departments and the medical team to provide safe quality care, promoting a safe environment, including safeguarding from abuse both staff and patients.
Establish professional and clinical standards of excellence on the ward and to evaluate service delivery against those standards.
Assist the Hospital Manager in budget setting by providing requested information on staffing levels, skill mix, equipment and training needs for the ward.
Administration and General Management
Health and Safety
• Registered General Nurse with NMC registration
• A management qualification (or willingness to undertake management studies)
• A Teaching/Mentoring qualification is desirable
• Acute Surgical knowledge preferable. Cosmetic surgery experience desirable.
• Ability to demonstrate clinical credibility within the ward team
• People management skills
• Experience in an acute setting
• Stock and Equipment Management skills
• Organisational and planning skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Numerical and verbal literacy skills
• Basic financial awareness
• Ability to question conventional approaches and encourage new ideas and innovations.
• Open to change. Is flexible and adaptable
A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE.
Call 07521 226860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be shortlisted.