Front Of House Receptionist.Cosmetics
Front Of House Reception. London Cosmetic Clinic.
£25000 + discounted treatments!
GOOD AT MEET AND GREET?
Do you make people feel comfortable and welcome?
Are you from a 5* clinic or spa?
If so you could be working with a dedicated clinic team in the centre of London's West End.
You will be greeting patients upon arrival at the office and coordinating their visit in an efficient and pleasant manner;and the first point of contact for patients calling by telephone.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Experience in a similar capacity clinic,health club or private practice assisting the public, ideally in a medical setting.
2. High school graduate.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Face to face and phone skills.
2. Outstanding listening skills and ability to empathise with others.
3. Discretion in dealing with varied and difficult situations.
4. Promoting a positive attitude in all dealings with others, whether patients or staff members.
5. Exceptional personal organisational skills.
6. Attentive to detail.
1. Meet & Greet: Greeting every patient warmly upon arrival, finding what they need and handing over care to other staff members as appropriate.
2. Confirmation of Patient Information: Confirming with each patient upon each visit that patient information on file with the business is accurate and up-to-date.
3. Monitoring of Waiting Room: Regularly checks patients in the waiting room to ensure each is comfortable provide them with a refreshment on arrival. Reassuring those patients subject to excessive waits and informs clinical staff of status as needed. Ensuring furnishings and magazines are orderly and clean.
4. Telephone Calls: Serving as primary individual responsible for answering telephone calls. Greeting each patient warmly, listening carefully, then directing the call appropriately.
5. Payments.: Taking payments for services provided by the clinical team. Running an ‘End of day’ till reconciliation and ensuring these are correct at the close of business.
6. Clerical Duties: Providing assistance in medical file preparation and maintenance, scheduling, data entry, and other tasks as required.
TO GET ON THE SHORTLIST:
Send your CV to mark@butlertaylor TODAY!