Part-Time Receptionist. Doctor's Surgery
Part-Time Doctor's Receptionist
£9.28 per hour to start. 2 days a week
We are looking for a smart, cheerful and confident Receptionist to join a busy NHS village practice alongside a friendly team of receptionists,administrators manager, doctors and nursesI.
Ideally you will have previous GP practice experience (desirable) or have worked in a medical, patient-facing environment.
- Occasional 'on- call' staff shortages due to sickness or other emergency require that you should be living within a 12 mile radius of the surgery.
- You will work shifts on Wednesday & Friday mornings 8.30 – 1pm .( In work by 8.15 latest).
- Potential holiday cover for all other shifts are available once you are fully trained (afternoons are 1 – 6.30pm).
- No weekend working.
The successful applicant will work alongside an experienced team member initially.
*Automatic enrolment into NHS Pension Scheme.
*After 3 months the rate will be £9.78
In order to assist the practice to run efficiently.
you will have the following essential qualities:
• excellent IT skills
• present a calm and friendly image to patients
• be able to use their own judgment and resourcefulness
• work under pressure without direct supervision
• have excellent communication skills and patience
• be reliable and punctual (applicants must be responsible for each of their reception duties)
• be flexible (applicants must be available for holiday relief or emergency cover)
• observe strict confidentiality on all matters relating to the practice and it’s patients.
This is a great opportunity to enjoy satisfying ,high quality work in your local area.
Call Mark on 07521 226860 for a full job description.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org